THE 6TH IASPEI / IAEE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM: THE EFFECTS OF SURFACE GEOLOGY ON SEISMIC MOTION
> Go to ESG6 Symposium Portal Site (Confit）
- Hiroshi Kawase, Kyoto University, Japan
"History of our understanding on the effects of surface geology on seismic motions: Can we see a new horizon?"
- Pierre-Yves Bard, ISTerre, Grenoble, France
"Next generation site-amplification prediction equations: A dream"
- Alan Yong, U. S. Geological Survey, U.S.A.
"Measure with a micrometer, mark with a chalk, and cut with a hacksaw; perspectives on seismic site characterization intended for site response analysis through COSMOS activities (2015-2021)"
- Francisco J. Sanchez-Sesma, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Mexico
"The elastodynamic half-space Green's function: Analytic solution from cross correlations of a synthetic diffuse field"
- Robert Graves, U. S. Geological Survey, U.S.A.
"Using a grid-search technique to validate the Graves-Pitarka broadband simulation method"
- Donat Fäh, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
"Earthquake ground motion observations and modeling in areas of moderate seismicity: Strategies for site-specific seismic hazard assessment in Switzerland"
- Fabrice Cotton, GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences, Germany
"How good are site response predictions?"
- Shin Aoi, National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Resilience, Japan
"Strong-motion seismograph networks of NIED MOWLAS"
INVITED ORAL SESSION
ONLINE POSTER SESSION
To top of page