THE 6TH IASPEI / IAEE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM:
THE EFFECTS OF SURFACE GEOLOGY ON SEISMIC MOTION
March 15-17 Kyoto Japan
Progress of ESG research during the late three decades:How good can we predict site amplification?
- Blind Prediction Related to the 2016 Kumamoto earthquake.(see Blind Prediction)
Please check here.
- Achievements from two decades of observation by K-NET/KiK-net
- Recent Damaging Earthquakes
- Geophysical Exploration
- Ground Motion Simulation/ Near-fault Strong Motions
- Site Amplification/Spatial Variation/Uncertainty
- Borehole Array Observation and Analysis
- Nonlinear Soil Response
- Seismic Hazards/GMPE
- Other Related Issues on ESG/SMP